How well is shipping going?

I received the email that my Sky ha shipped.

1 Like

Dittoā€¦ got my email last night.

1 Like

Order number 40ā€¦ ordered two years and one month ago and I still have nothing to show for it. What a mess

@tod.sackett, is that your IndieGoGo order number, or BackerKit number?

They are shipping according to the BackerKit number.

1 Like

I dont know what a packer kit is but I do know:

Order Details
Status ORDER LOCKED
The campaigner has locked your order in preparation for fulfillment. Please contact the campaigner directly if you need to edit your shipping address or have questions about the status of your order.
Order ID
Order Date
May 24, 2016
Estimated Delivery Date
October 2016
Selected Perk

Backetkit is the system where you give you address and if you wanted the full kit shipped or partial (that was a few months back) ā€¦ If you never used it, there is little chance you get anything. Have you never had any mail regarding this ? Do you check you spam as it could have been diverted in there.

What I your BackerKit number?

I did respond to that email and opted for SKY and AIR together. However I am still not aware of what the kit number might be.

Go to

https://weatherflow.backerkit.com

LOLā€¦ it says I am 1851 on the Backerkit. I am not sure what that means but I think I went from the 40th to order to the 1851 to get my kit. Not sure how the hell that can happen but whatever. I am sure I cannot affect it now.

You were the 1,851st person to enter your information.

Now, where are you located?

OHIOā€¦ CLEā€¦It really should not be based on kit number. That would be a BS way to do it. IT should be based on when you ordered the damn thing

anyway, I donā€™t care, I have waited over two years for this. I will just wait. Weatherflow has done a terrible job rolling this out but you know what, the sun will still come up tomorrow and the weather will still be there regardless.

1 Like

I suggest you contact support with your Indiegogo order number, the BackerKit number and ask for specific information. Donā€™t make any assumptions and wait for an official reply.

1 Like

I just talked to them, I know what is going on here. It ainā€™t right but it is what it is. ----> a mess

thanks for replying though Gary. really.

I donā€™t speak for WeatherFlow and Iā€™m sorry your order is messed up.

However for the other 99% the orders are seemingly well.

well thats where you are wrong, my order is not messed up. Its the way its rolling out. Iā€™ve done everything correct. I chose to order sky and air together. thats the problem.

1 Like

Ahhh, that might explain what I have noticed in that Sky units are being sent to stations that are already online. I suspect the full shipments will have the Sky sent to WeatherFlow where they will be packaged with the Air and Hub, then shipped.

yepā€¦ something like that