How well is shipping going?

Keith, you said in the June 12 shipping update that all 915s had been shipped. That message appears to have been edited/deleted.

Now you’re retooling for a later production run to finish the 915 fulfillment? What is the story here?

Hi @pswired The June 12 post said that all 915 SKY ONLY packages have been shipped (not 915 complete stations as you note). We found 22 backers on that list without an assigned tracking number yet which is why I edited the post for correctness. We know your order, we know you’re eager, we’ll figure out a way to expedite.

The story on the retool to produce some of the 868s is as noted.

1 Like

Understood. Thank you for the clarification.

Also, I will be sure to let you know if the SKY arrives before the tracking number becomes available.

1 Like

Thanks kk think we’ll make end of June or middle July if you pull off middle of July and.do not have any more defects or shipping snafu’s I think that’s apretty dam good accomplishment
keep them updates coming

thx

Excited to see my Sky cleared London customs on 14th. Is that where the tracking info will stop in the UK or does it track to its final destination? I’m near Belfast in Northern Ireland. Looking forward to completing the weather station pair. Thanks for all the info during the campaign. I’ve backed over a dozen crowdfunding projects and personally think you’ve run a great campaign! BloomSky provided a lot less updates and clarity. A recent Kano project delivered 1 of it’s 3 promised devices and is deteriorating into refunds for most. My thanks to your great team :clap:

3 Likes

I think I can answer my own question as my Sky arrived today! :tada: There were no further tracking updates as it was passed to Royal Mail 48 hour delivery. No additional charges which is great. I’ll hopefully have time to set it up this evening. Thanks again!

4 Likes

that moment when you wish there was a Guinness icon to share…have fun

3 Likes

Hi Mark.

What # backer were you?

Best.

Order ID is 715 on Indiegogo. Is that the number you mean?

Mark,

Indiegogo 715, Bacjerkit 133, USA, complete system. That will give @WFmarketing everything he needs to see why you haven’t received your kit.

Thanks @GaryFunk, I have actually received my kit. I think @moeythomas was asking to see what number they’re up to in Europe deliveries.

Yeah. I got this topic confused with Tony. Hopefully he will respond and Keith can help him.

for Europe, it might depend to what country. My second sky (normal ordered one) is in french customs for 6 days now … or at least was cleared 6 days ago in Orly … no trace since … guess it is snailing down south (600 km gosh poor thing) :joy:

Mine is blocked at Paris from day 14 :frowning: No more news on tracking since that date…

The whole package? Sky, Air and Hub?
When did you order it?
I saw your Indiegogo number was higher than mine.

If it’s asked to me, I’m only waiting for SKY since all the others I have yet.

Yes it was. :sweat_smile:
AHH oke. That makes things clear.
I’m waiting on the whole package.

@WFmarketing do you have any new updates for the remainder of the US SKY-only backers who haven’t received tracking numbers or shipments yet?

Read this.

@GaryFunk

That post refers to the June 12 update in which Keith says that all the sky-only units bound for the US (this fits my purchase category) have been shipped. I am one of the 22 backers who didn’t get a tracking number during the process. I am hoping for an update as it seems like those shipments have been lost instead of just missing a tracking number. Isn’t the air shipping g supposed to take 5-7 days?