How well is shipping going?

It can take over 7 days once it arrives in U.S. and another 7 days to arrive in U.S.

We’re all hoping you get good news soon.

Yes, I am hoping for good news for sure. It would be better if Weatherflow could get their shipping vendor to provide the tracking numbers they’re owed.

Keith, hope everything rolling good this week, had not posted in a while so I thought I might task your mind a little bit. So it does not look like we are going to make June? Do you think that you will have all 868 MHz devices done this month and then be able to retool factory back to 915 MHz by 1st of July?
Just another question that might help people to understand where we are in queue, so how many out of the 3100-3200? Aprox units were 868 and how many are 915, and maybe an approximate percentage of each package that is completed or how many are left for each frequency to manufacture and ship. Does the factory run complete units (hub air sky) or do they have to tweak line to run each piece. I guess you got the parts in for the 915 run but I am pretty sure that you will run off all the 868 units before you retool as I imagine that you pretty much lose a day of production retooling, setting up testing and calibration benches for different frequencies. Interesting Stuff !!!
I told you I was a pain in the arse just being curious and maybe this might help more than what order #s are being shipped, because I assume that the order #s jump around in between 915 and 868 units
Bet you wished I stayed in Canada
Thanks

1 Like

Received my Sky today and installed it on the roof immediate :smiley:
Very nice and I’m really happy with the amount of updates it shows on the computer/smartphone screen!
Need to adjust my pole as it is to small atm, but can be easily done today.
WF and Weewx software started logging as soon as the unit was added to my account.

Job well done WF ! ! !

4 Likes

Hoping one of the WF folks could provide a SWAG ETA on BackerKit#2516 / IndieGoGo#2969…was late to the dance so any info would be helpful.
thx
P.

Sky received in the Netherlands.(backer 1585)
Happy Customer… Many thanks!

@WFmarketing I’m happy to report that my tracking number arrived today and the shipment is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

3 Likes

what about people who have received both AIR/SKY/HUB and then ordered another complete set ???

but you already asked that Q
there are people still waiting on their first order

3 Likes

It would be nice to get a shipping update from somebody from WF, for those of us (im)patiently awaiting notification that our gear is shipping to the US.

(note - please no followups nor replies from other than WF official sources - yes we know you ‘usual suspects’ have your gear already, and yes we know you like WF as a company. We get that.)

1 Like

If you want to check your attitude you could learn something from the discussion on the FB Weatherflow group…
https://www.facebook.com/groups/weatherflowgroup/

The trolling response was not appreciated…

From their last Indiegogo update:

“If you are wondering: What’s the status of shipping? […] we strongly encourage you to visit the official WeatherFlow Smart Weather Community Forum to find answers”

Again - please don’t reply if you aren’t a WF person providing official updates. Really.

3 Likes

Following :popcorn: :beer:

2 Likes

:grinning: Perfect setup…

Breaking out the :popcorn:. This will provide good entertainment whilst (pa)tiently waiting for my system.

2 Likes

It’s been pretty silent as of late. Last update seems to be about a week or more ago.

2 Likes

That’s my fault I overtasked Kieths mind :thinking: :atom_symbol: when I posted questions 5 days ago

update

one take home message is you might need to blame a trade war on some delay problems

1 Like

Looks like all my questions got answered , I was wondering about the Tariffs thing but was not really wanting to bring any Politics into this , maybe the rest of us will end up with new and improved UV sensors would not be the first time they changed something with the sensors on their units, I remember something about teflon on sensor not being able to take uv was that just a cover or whole sensor ?

well thanks to Trump …