Happy Anniversary Field Testers

Today is the day this forum was introduced to ‘most’ field testers.

Congratulations for being around for one year.

7 Likes

I’ll be getting my “birthday” cake icon tomorrow, which unlike a WU gold star image actually means something!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

I was invited last to the group so I won’t get mine until the 30th. Unlike WU, this forum is actually useful.

3 Likes

@vreihen You made it a year. Do you feel any older?

Considering that I was attached to a portable IV infusion pump 24/7 for over a year when I joined this forum last December, I’m just grateful that I am alive since WF doesn’t make a soil temperature sensor yet!

For posterity:

25%20AM

2 Likes

Have you considered using a DS18B20 connected to a RPi?

I have a few attached to NodeMCU modules floating around the homestead, but the technology wasn’t my point. I’m happy to be in a place (alive and above-ground) where the air temperature is more important than the underground temperature, if you know what I’m saying…

3 Likes

Happy anniversary, @btst.online. Another one bytes the dust.

3 Likes

Thanks @GaryFunk
Happy to have my first anniversary!

3 Likes

Got mine 3 days ago. Time sure flies when you’re having fun!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary, @michael! We made it!

3 Likes

happy cake day Gary :tada:

1 Like

Happy anniversary @todd.lorey! Happy New Years Eve.

1 Like

Thanks Gary! Merry New Year to you as well!

1 Like

He’s the father of all field testers. Without @rderr there would be no Field Testers

1 Like

Happy CakeDay, @eric!

thanks Garry but you’re a few hours early :slight_smile: but gosh times flies

1 Like

The forum showed this at midnight.

IMG_20190103_095601

still

1 Like

Timezone bug in Discourse? @zogstrip @eric is in France, and @GaryFunk is in Colorado, USA AFAIK. If Discourse is trying to localize the times between the two locations, it could explain the conflicting anniversary dates…

1 Like