Who does better?

Just for the fun and I’m sure someone will beat my Air game quickly :joy:

at this rate not sure who will be gone first, my Air or me lol

PS : no not a SPA linked on there, just the original Energizers

@vreihen: you still have your bunny ???

5 Likes

I’m not too far behind you on my original pair of Ultimate Lithiums.

1 Like

Do I win a free Tempest? :smiley:

By the way, there was another thread about this in October, and assuming that station is still online without any reboots, I suspect that is the winner as it was just beating me back then:

3 Likes

weewx server Server uptime: 1144 days, 18 hours, 10 minutes

3 Likes

AR-00004424 (first day field test Air) finally kicked off last July, after 2+ years (and several convulsions as sensors failed) on the [infamous] WF blue batteries (IIRC).

My production Air out of the first batch is coming up on two years with the bunny batteries:

The Air mentioned by @dave above is at 844 days and 2.68 volts, so it may not be with us for much longer…

4 Likes

First set for me too.
Not Bad

2 Likes

Still on first set I messed around and reset it but I looked at graphs and see first day online figured time within 1-2 hrs 538 days, 0 hours, 10 minutes and 30 second
3.4 volt it was 3.45 earlier today when it was 40 degree and sun shining 31 degrees right now. Also been through approx 10-15 single digit days and 5 + sub zero days Energizer Lithium . That’s really efficient coding and hardware optimization :thinking:
Reminds me of the old emulator program on a floppy SLe44

Let’s here from one of those 30 below people and see how long there’s went

1 Like

after more than a year I dig this topic from the cave
wonder how many years I’ll have to wait to see those batteries deplete … :joy:
maybe they will survive me ??

@vreihen , your’s still in the lead ??

1 Like

My field test AR-00004424 finally failed over a year ago. The production Air that replaced it is about two months in front of yours right now…

1 Like

I wonder if this little fellow will ever run out of energy :thinking: :rofl:
@vreihen : yours still running ?

My longest-running Air finally ran out of bunny battery juice about 4 months ago.

The last one running here is at 3.36V and 1127 days…

at the rate they are going, 4 more years ??? :thinking:

For some reason my longest running AIRs reset their uptime or just rebooted on their own. They aren’t too far behind @vreihen, otherwise.

Mine is still chugging along…

2 Likes

My current longest-running Air that I powered up in August 2018 has been running for 1,200 days as I write this. The batteries are at 3.13V, and the temperature outside is below freezing…

AIR on original four AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries. Reporting every minute of every day for 1500+ days and counting. ( Remember way back when y’all didn’t believe when we claimed an AIR could run for 1yr + on a set of AAs ? ) :upside_down_face: Although we think @dave wins hands down with 1490 days and counting with 3.17 volts in the tank. Someone call the Energizer Marketing team!

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 1.48.41 PM

3 Likes