What are the latest firmware versions?

My Tempest has been offline for a while due to battery failure. I have now replaced that soldered battery with a new one and its working well, except for the Temperature and Rainfall sensors have also now failed, I can still get some use from the other sensors that still work.

Anyway… Just wondering what the latest firmware versions are my (57278) tempest is currently running 193 on the hub but only 156 on the station and I am sure I have seen discussions station versions greater then that potentially having sensor fixes and I hold out small hope it may fix my rain and temp sensors.

Weatherflow used to publish a changelog but it hasnt been updated in a long time, not sure why they stopped…

1 Like

AFAIK, the most-current Hub firmware is v194, which was rolled out to all stations in a months-long process starting back in February…

I just saw someone mention v175. Mine are all on v172 or lower.

Screenshot 2024-04-17 005031

Seems a reset on the station by holding the LED button and readding the sensor as a replacement has resolved my Rain and Temp sensor issues.

My hub seems to be 194 now but station is still at 156. Given my sensors appear to be working again I can wait to see if it eventually updates.

2 Likes