Option of Making Certain Variables Visible to Public with Multiple Tempest Sensors

I would love to have an option of making certain variables viewable to the public (primary sensors) from multiple Tempests and still have the ability to view real-time updates from all of the variables reported by the Tempests on the app. I know the WF staff can make certain sensors primary, etc. but I would love to have direct control over it through the app.

This can be done by a request to Support to change the primary reporting sensor item. Anytime 2 or more sensors are added to a hub, one sensor becomes the primary data source which is displayed by the app main page and info sent to WU. WF support can make the primary data source come from multiple devices on the same hub. I’ve been doing this for a long time with 2 Sky’s where 1 is for wind and UV and the other provides rain data. You can still see all the data from both when looking at the cards, but the app main view and WU will display only the primary data from your desired devices.

1 Like

I redid the proposal. Let me know what you think!

1 Like