New Tempest owner: on how to extract data

This thread discusses several Apps.
If I assume correctly that you mean the Weatherflow Tempest App then it is only for your station.
But you can see the same information from other Tempests by finding them on the map page and clicking a station then to go into it (Click its name in yellow) to see its readings and graphs but I usually view them via a browser rather than using the App. Many people only use the App to set up their Tempest then view their readings via a browser window.

If your need to keep track of weather from multiple areas was explained further then I might be able to offer ideas. Personally I use a raspberry pi to grab wind readings from other types of public stations to present information to myself. But it took programming skills to get everything working smoothly. Basically write a program to read the web page and extract the numbers you want.
cheers Ian :slight_smile:

I would love ideas. We will pit several of our own stations out, but there are other areas that already have stations. Would like to be able to record their data each day without manually having to have someone record kt after searching. Ideas?