Being able to see Sky & Air on Home computer

After @eric posted yesterday I could see all three of your devices, now I only see the Tempest and SKY. Did you remove it?

somehow you use 2 different accounts, one linked to a gmail account and another linked to a hotmail account. Why ???

An since you are hopping from one to another you mess up both account with adding, deleting devices as you go …

Yesterday I spend an hour with a coder cleaning all up and told you to use exclusively your gmail account since we merged all to that account. Seems that today you managed once more to blow up all and have devices hanging all over … we didn’t understand yesterday how you managed to get such a mess in there.

You have 1 hub HB-00022958
1 sky : SK-00013508
1 Tempest : ST-00001272
1 air : AR-00008033

Yesterday sky and air were linked to nothing, no hub … so we migrated them to the hub and closed all the other accounts and today they are back … linked to nothing …

Before I ask once more a coder to spend an hour cleaning up I’d like to understand, even better you clean out your account and make sure to use only the gmail account.
Hopefully once that is done and we migrate once more all to one hub, it stays that way as we can’t ask a coder to spend each day an hour for you :wink:

4 Likes

Eric,
I closed the hotmail account because I was having trouble receiving email on it. I started using the gmail account when I started using the Tempest. I have only used the Tempest on the gmail account. Sorry for all the problems.

Make sure you are signed out of all WeatherFlow apps and browsers which used the Hotmail account. In the app go to the settings screen and select Sign Out.

After doing this on ALL devices go back and sign in with your Gmail account on each device. Let us know when you have finished doing this. In the meantime, do not try to add, remove, or setup any WeatherFlow devices.

I only have the app on my personal phone and 1 home computer. As far as I know I can only sign in on the phone app, correct? I signed out on my phone on the Hotmail account and signed back in on the Gmail account.

Thanks
Don

You can also be signed in on a web browser. If you go to https://tempestwx.com/signin.html you can sign in on a browser and have many of the features of the App with the exception of the items which require a Bluetooth app connection to the hub.

Giz,
Thank you for your patience with my problems. You have answered and solved all my problems as you have always done before. I will definitely recommend Tempest in the future.

Don

1 Like

Giz,
I tried to correct my email today but will not accept my gmail address. The message I get “There was an error changing your email address. Perhaps the address is already in use?” I know I had not changed it before now. I think I messed up everything on my account. What is the best to correct this.

@eric said in post 19 above:

That means it is already using your gmail address and there is nothing to correct. That is why the system says that the email address is already in use. Your station is fine. Try clicking on the link @eric gave you to see.