Unofficial 'Smart Weather Station' Map

Thanks mate, yes they are quite good and easy to install glad to see you got yours and its up and running

1 Like

OK not sure weather this is the right place to post thisā€¦but as I set the location coordinates they were done automatically by the tablet. Problem is that they are are wrong, viewing the map it puts my station about 100m nth of where it should be. Is there any way that I can manually change the location data :thinking:

1 Like

Just move the location on the map.

Tried that it doesnā€™t work, grabbing the icon and moving it moves the whole map ā€¦maybe Iā€™m doing something wrong?

1 Like

You change your location in the WeatherFlow application.

2 Likes

Thanks for thatā€¦ done, sorry to inconvenience you

1 Like

There is no inconvenience. We are here to help each other.

5 Likes

Yes thank you I guess the first few days we are all learning something completely new and innovative takes a while and we all need help even if its the smallest thing :smile:

1 Like

how do I edit/remove station details in my account as I have entered the wrong details. I have tried but I get a mess age that Iā€™m not authorized to do so

1 Like

If it is the data from WeatherFlow you edit it in the WeatherFlow application. Then at midnight Alaska time the Map starts updating the data from WeatherFlow.

2 Likes

What the problem is is that I put the Hub ID where the station ID should be, I need to be able to remove that and update the station details

1 Like

Send me a private message with a new password and I will reset it.

2 Likes

OK I really need to remove that station as I have added my station correctly and now have two

1 Like

Iā€™ll delete it for you.

3 Likes

21 August
1580 stations
1345 Sky
103 Sky units went online in the last week. The largest increase in a single week.

5 Likes

Thanks very much for that your assistance is very much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

Gary, I may have overlooked on how to add my station to the WF map. Do you add them personally? Thanks

1 Like

The stations are added from the data pulled from WeatherFlow.

1 Like

Thanks Gary, amazed how easy setup was! Have the Air set outside and will install the Sky tomorrow! Very excited.

4 Likes

The best part is seeing how many others in my state have WeatherFlow! We could start a convention! FlowCon!

7 Likes