Tempest Complete System International Shipping Update

I signed up in November 2019 (like baker < #300) and back then the expected shipping date was March 2020. So yes, COVID, bla, bla, but it will be almost a year when I eventually get my Tempest. Again, they planned to ship internationally by March 2020 back then :confused: Some planning went terribly wrong I would say (and COVID is not the excuse to everything).

@WeatherFlowTeam please, tell us now how many devices you can ship early and when this will happen. I donā€™t need that battery backup thing but if you fulfill those expedited shipment request by end of October, then well, I might well wait for another few weeks. Sorry, but your communication has always been vague without any concrete milestones and this is very frustrating.

I truly hope this weather station will be the best ever to compensate for all that accumulated frustrationā€¦

2 Likes

@WFstaff just wondering when you plan on shipping these Tempest devices that you gave as a expedited shipping? I havenā€™t recieved any emails from you lately.

2 Likes

I too asked for an expedited delivery of my tempest but have not had any communication from the WF team since submitting the form.

1 Like

Shipping confirmation to Germany

1 Like

Did receive a DHL on demand delivery email today fromā€¦ You guessed rightā€¦ Weatherflow.

Expected to arrive on Thursday.
Had just cleaned my Sky unit and placed it on a higher Pole

.Friday itā€™s time to get up the ladder again.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My offer still stands. Please let me know.

After requesting the Expedited delivery about a week ago, i got an email from DHL Express yesterday with info about a shipment from Weatherflow. Finally some movement. Hope this arrives in Norway some time next week.

Yeah I also now have a DHL express shipping confirmation for delivery to the UK, received it this afternoon :grin::grin:

1 Like

Same here, got my DHL confirmation yesterday. I hope they didnā€™t forget to put in the bird protection I paid for.

By the way, my brother also asked for a expedited delivery a few hours after me but he didnā€™t get any notification so farā€¦

2 Likes

Yay itā€™s on itā€™s way to Melbourne, Australia! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Arrived and already running (not yet at its final location) :smile: The product makes a very good impression and the installation was super easy. Oh and my brotherā€™s Tempest also arrived today, also up and running. Two more Tempest in Switzerland.

It has been almost a year but it is finally here :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah mine also arrived today in the UK but already has a sensor failure :sob::sob: WF support are looking into it though :+1::grin:

1 Like

I see that several European customers have already received their Tempestsā€¦
Who can help me find out about my contribution? I have 2 Tempests that I really need ASAP!

Contribution ID: 3146
Contribution Date: February 28, 2020

Did you fill out the expedited shipping form that was sent by WF the other week? This was given as an option for people who didnā€™t want to wait until early Nov for bulk outside US shipping.

This is what I did a couple of weeks ago and mine arrived today.

1 Like

I did not receive any expedited shipping form!
@WeatherFlowTeam: can you help me out with this?
@s.brookes12ā€¦

I also didnā€™t get anything except the update via Indiegogo, no extra mail from weatherflow, where you could get the Tempest ā€œimmediatelyā€ instead of the battery backup. I supported the remote system where a battery backup is included anyway. I would also very much like more information on this.

Contribution ID

Greetings from Berlin Germany

I no longer have the email with the link to the expedited shipping form anymore but should have been sent to all international backers (I backed the standard Tempest unit and not one that came with additional perks) Check itā€™s not gone into junk mail or something? im sure the @WFsupport will be able to help

Hi, received today my first of 2 Tempest systems. One was shipped ā€˜earlierā€™ and the other one is coming with a battery pack. Although a long delay, a swift delivery with DHL. Left Tampa last Monday and arrived in Amsterdam on Thursday without any problem. System installed and letā€™s see how things are working. Hope it was worth waiting for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was amazed how fast the Tempest arrived at Amsterdam from the US.
I received it yesterdayā€¦ Even a day earlier than expected.
Set it up immediately last evening.

Pictures will follow.

2 Likes

Bonjour Ć  tous,

Des nouvelles pour la commande de la nouvelle station pour la France ?
Merci

Mathieu :slight_smile: