Looks worse than before

The blue text was much nicer.

Thanks, Gary. Not sure what happened but our discourse icons disappeared recently and now they’re using older ones. We’ll try to fix.

1 Like

@zogstrip our discourse images were recently lost somehow. Not sure if someone on our end did it by accident or if a recent update wiped them out. Either way, is there a way to see a history of forum images and roll back to the last-known-good versions?

David, Several users also list their avatar image about the same time.

1 Like

Interesting. Hopefully Regis can help.

Think last week I saw already something like this with avatars disappearing for some hours. Maybe they are hosted on another server (Since Google is having some hiccups these days, some boomerang effects on other services ???)

1 Like

I re-uploaded my avatar image last week, when Gary pointed out that it was missing…

Hi everyone - Regis asked me to check in here. I’ve restored the old blue logos in the header (you will need to refresh the page to see the change).

Are you able to point me to any missing avatars and/or images in posts?

1 Like

Much better. Thank you.

Thanks, @david4 Did we do something to cause this or was it a blip on the Discourse side?

We have recently moved to a new upload storage system, so that is likely the root cause of the issue. For the logo, I simply switched it back to what it was set to a few hours ago. I haven’t been able to track down exactly why it wasn’t displaying correctly before. If you find any other issues please do feel free to get in touch and we’ll get to the bottom of it!

5 Likes