Daily min and max for some readings

I’d like to easily see the daily min and max for the readings some way on both the web site and the app.

1 Like

You can see this now in the graph view: tap the “-” button to zoom all the way out and you’ll have min, max & average of all discrete parameters (temp, humidity, etc.) and the total of all accumulation parameters (rain, lightning strikes).

A better “summary” view of data is on the roadmap for future release in the apps.

I wanted the same thing but came to realize this is probably better suited for local development. There is a lot of data to be calculated and displayed.

1 Like

I would have to disagree. Why would any company drive users to another web site or to use a 3rd party app? They have all the data, extracting that data from their database is trivial. It would take little server HP to calculate daily/weekly/monthly/yearly/ record highs and lows and generate a graph (which they already do). If nothing else, by making the web site and app attractive to users, it’s free advertising for their weather stations. You have a highly functional weather station, you want a highly functional web site and app.

2 Likes

Is it possible to show the min and max Temp for the past 24 hrs as well as the min and max wind for past 24 hrs?