btstWx ~ WeatherBox

ha that explains the jagged edges … anyway good luck hope to see it turn into something new and fresh …

1 Like

Thanks! I’m hoping it will as well.

2 Likes

Latest version has ‘themes’.

Blue (std), White and Black…

6 Likes

massive improvement … is that compass an image ?

Yes. All three compasses are PNG files

2 Likes

so there replaceable what is the dimension , can it read svg?

900x900 or 600x600 work best.
Yes, they can be SVG.

Do you have an SVG you would like to see used?

2 Likes

How do you get this? Looks great

For anyone interested in the Mobile App, you can get more info here at the link below. If you have questions, please feel free to PM me directly.

4 Likes

That’s Cool!

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks Gary!
This is actually a work in progress that I’ve been developing for about 3 years. My local yacht club has been my primary beta-tester base… Now have 2 clubs online and a 3rd coming on board next month (as soon as I get my SKY)… and another couple later this year.

2 Likes

These are GORGEOUS. Waiting eagerly for my WeatherFlow shipment so I can enjoy these!

1 Like

Thanks Ted! Let me know when you get your SWS…

2 Likes

After some thought on the subject, I modified the mobile app to let WF SWS users connect directly to the WF API and pull data down realtime from their station.

iOS and Android version available.

If you are interested in testing this functionality, let me know.
–Sam
imageimageimage

2 Likes

Hello,

I’d love to try a copy that runs on osx. I want to report to CWOP as well as WU (and others in the future).

Thx

PM’ed you about the Console and the smartphone app.

2 Likes

The smartphone app is live on Google Play. Now with WeatherFlow SWS integration. Just use SWS and your StationID as your AccessCode (ie. mine/demo is SWS1158). You can find your StationID via the WF website or in the WF SWS app. Log into your account, click the Gear in the upper left, then select ‘Stations’ in the ‘Manage’ section. Select your station, then tap ‘Status’. Your StationID is at the top of the list.

btstWx (free):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nascg.nascg.btstwx

btstWx PRO ($4.99):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nascg.nascg.btstwxpro

iOS version is currently being field tested and under review by Apple. Should be available later this week.

–Sam

3 Likes

The smartphone app is live on the App Store. Now with WeatherFlow SWS integration. Just use SWS and your StationID as your AccessCode (ie. mine/demo is SWS1158). You can find your StationID via the WF website or in the WF SWS app. Log into your account, click the Gear in the upper left, then select ‘Stations’ in the ‘Manage’ section. Select your station, then tap ‘Status’. Your StationID is at the top of the list.

btstWx (free):

btstWxPro ($4.99):

3 Likes

Any chance for Kindle Fire(OS) support?

Will look into it…

In short, Yes… Will shoot to get the app on the Amazon Appstore within the next few days.

2 Likes