btstWx ~ WeatherBox

The app should work with iPhoneX without issues. What problems are you having?

L’application devrait fonctionner avec iPhoneX sans problèmes. Quels problèmes avez-vous?

Elle fonctionne mais je parlai de la résolution d’ecran qui n’est pas approprié à l’iPhone X

Ok, Can you send me some screenshots of the app on your iPhoneX? I will update the app to handle the higher resolution.

Ok, pouvez-vous m’envoyer des captures d’écran de l’application sur votre iPhoneX? Je vais mettre à jour l’application pour gérer la résolution plus élevée.

Oui bien sûr. Voici une photo, on peut voir les bandes noires en haut et en bas de l’affichage.

Le mar. 19 févr. 2019 à 17:38, Btst Online ~ SWS1158 via WeatherFlow Smart Weather sws@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Thank you. I will update the app to fix that issue.

Je vous remercie. Je vais mettre à jour l’application pour résoudre ce problème.

2 Likes

Super merci pour votre action :blush:

Cordialement

Mathieu

Le mar. 19 févr. 2019 à 18:04, Btst Online ~ SWS1158 via WeatherFlow Smart Weather sws@discoursemail.com a écrit :

This appears to be an issue with the iPhoneX specifically. The app is shown correctly on other iPhone X models, including the XS, Max and XR. I am looking for a fix for the iPhone X.

Cela semble être un problème avec l’iPhoneX en particulier. L’application apparaît correctement sur d’autres modèles d’iPhone X, notamment les modèles XS, Max et XR. Je cherche une solution pour l’iPhone X.

d’accord ! merci :slight_smile:

Hi @btst.online, I was wondering how the mobile app determines what data to collect from a station. I have two SKY units on 5075 and I always thought that data came from the first SKY unit (SKY - Roof) to be added to the hub. I just replaced a test unit (SKY - FT) and noticed that the UV reading on details page would flip between the two stations. The new SKY had not received a UV calibration so it was quite obvious when it would switch between the SKYs.

While this is probably not a common situation, it would be nice to be able to tell btstWx what sensors to use when there is more than one identical one.

@gizmoev, you are absolutely correct. btstWx subscribes to the WebSocket data feed for each device found on a station, and does not give one SKY priority over another.

I will add in some settings to allow the user to select the ‘default’ SKY or AIR to show data from.

Thanks for pushing me to be better!
–Sam

2 Likes

Bonjour,

Du nouveau pour l’affichage sur iPhone X ?
Merci

I have not found a fix for the display issue on the iPhone X.

Je n’ai pas trouvé de solution au problème d’affichage sur l’iPhone X.

Dommage, merci quand même

Is the wx console program still available for Windows? I have a WeatherFlow station at another location, and Davis here at home. We are about to add several more WeatherFlow units to build out a mesonet.

I think its for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nascg.nascg.btstwx this is the free version for using it under Windows you need an emulator something like bluestacks i m not sure you can download it as an apk from play store i use it only on Android devices.

He has a Windows version, you need to contact him.

FYI, Yes… there is a version available for Windows.
Contact me via PM for more info.
–Sam

It is possible to make some adjustments to have the BTST capable of running on IOS ver 9.3.5? I have two wall mounted IPADS “2’s” that cant run BTST because the IOS is 9.3.5 and cant be upgraded as APPLE has deemed them “obsolete” . thank you in advance if possible

Yes,
That is in the works… you are not the only one of my users that Apple has given the cold shoulder to…
I’m working on it.
–Sam

5 Likes

btstWx running on Windows. Connects to btst weather stations or WF SWS’s.

4 Likes