WX Console/Uploader & btstWx Mobile App

Thanks Ian.
That feature will definitely be in the new version.
–Sam

1 Like

So that’s why I couldn’t find it in the Australian Google Play Store lol

Yeah,
Don’t worry… It will return soon.
–Sam

2 Likes

Purchased a new 10 inch tablet and wall frame to be a dedicated btstWX display and they finally arrived today. Looking forward to having the app available again soon so I can get these set up!

1 Like

One thing I notice with the existing btstwx app is that once or twice a day I will find the tablet has switched back to the home screen with the app running in the background so I have to go in and bring it back up. This doesn’t happen when I run the Tempest app or my security camera app on the same tablet… any idea what could be causing this?

Until further notice, both apps are re-enabled in both stores.

This may change in the near future.
–Sam

3 Likes

Hello Any updates Can u get the free or paid version yet

Apologies, yes both versions are back in both stores.
–Sam

I have iOS Pro 3.8.5 and it is unusable. Current iPad OS.

What do you mean by ‘unusable’? What is happening when you enter your station ID (SWSxxxxxxx) where the X’s are the id?
–Sam

It shuts down when I tap the Windrose. I reloaded my station and it works. Isn’t there an update coming soon.

Mike

Mike,
Yes, that is a known issue. Do not tap anything on the main screen except the buttons at the bottom. The next release will fix that. I’ve already fixed it in the non-PRO version.
–Sam

3 Likes

I still can’t get the app to connect to my station ( SWS21059 )

Steve,
What OS/Device are you running on? Is this the free or PRO version?
–Sam

This is the free version on a Galaxy s20 running Android 10. I briefly get this error when I enter my station id and then it goes back to the enter station id screen.

Samsung issue…
You need to close the keyboard with the down arrow, back arrow or some other way… or change keyboards…
–Sam

Thank you! I was using Swiftkey keyboard so I switched back to the Samsung keyboard to type the station id and it worked fine. I will be purchasing the pro version soon.

Thanks again!

Hi, I am using an Amazon Fire tablet. When I download the regular version, it downloads 3.9 and works fine, but when I download the pro version, it downloads 3.8.5 and the app will not load a station. Am I doing something wrong on my end, or are you still planning the Pro 3.9 update at a later time? LOVE the app, thanks!!

Both apps will be updated to v4.0.0 in the next week or so… and will both support the Fire Tablet.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the rapid reply!!

1 Like