WUnderground dashboard map display issues

I have had the following issues for quite a while when viewing my WF PWS data on the dashboard map on my iPad. I have all my hardware settings set to metric, and they were initially presented this way on the map, but for several weeks now they have changed to and remain imperial units.
Also, For several months now the wind icon shows multiple wind direction lines simultaneously for my PWS on the map - I have confirmed it is not multiple nearby station data.
I have asked multiple time on WU without any response, so am asking here again in hopes of getting some insight as to what could be causing these changes, and how to correct them.