Wrong displaying for UV while modifying scale

Hello all!
I must admit it’s not the chart I have to used every 5 minutes so today, when I just took a look at UV, I was surprised: it’s not possible to “zoom out” in the UV chart. If you do so, the UV values displayed are all at 0…

In standard zoom:
UV1

And when you click on the minus sign:
UV2

it is reproducible in the web version (safari/chrome/firefox on macOS 10.13.4) and in the iOS app (app v1.982 / 139 on iOS 10.3.1 iPhoneX).

Sorry if it’s already signaled, I was not able to put my hand on a bug report on this topic. If so, just tell me… :slight_smile:

1 Like

IMG_8744IMG_8746IMG_8745IMG_8747

Works fine here on a iPhone 5.

1 Like

And on the web version?

Testing on Google Chrome web browser seems fine as seen below. Perhaps this is a cache issue?? :thinking:

chrome%20web%201chrome%20web%202chrome%20web%203

2 Likes

I don’t think so because it is on 4 different devices with different access mode (native app and web)
Now, I know you have not this issue, I would rather look for a data problem. Maybe an outbound case which is on my data set and not on yours… How long have you had the SKY?

I was one of the first people to receive the beta sky so that unit has been present for more than a year. The other pre production sky has been in service for about 7~8 months? :thinking:

I wonder if my data set is not “corrupted” by this initial issue: https://community.weatherflow.com/t/wrong-uv-obviously/812 … which would be a good news, because that would mean that it would be a case at the margin, not a general issue with data corruption.

1 Like

I just looked it again but in my case the graphs are ok on Safari, FF and my iPhone

Using a pre production model about 38 days in use

Perhaps, its related? :thinking:

Yes, that seems to be exactly what it is, @pierre. You have some crazy values in your data set that are pushing the graph scale very far into the negative values. I’ll try to clear that out for you soon.

2 Likes

Thanks @dsj for your answer. That’s fine if it’s just this… At least it’s not systemic!
Take your time to clean it, this is neither hurry nor priority :wink:

1 Like