I’m developing my own variation of a weather station to suit my own needs. I found the android app to be unstable on a few of the tablets I tried. Would run for a few hours to days, then close unexpectedly I wanted a stand alone program to run on a small windows tablet and log data locally, Since I already develop Labview programs I took the easiest path I’m only using UDP and it been very consistent across updates so the programs never missed data. I’m happy to share what Ive done with a few conditions.
- I’m not a good graphic artist, so it comments appreciated on screen layouts
- It not finished, it does what I need even if it doesn’t look the part in places
- The units are local for Australia ie mm , C mm-Hg
- it is what is is, it suffers for continual changes, so it can be a bit rough in places
- of course there no warranty, or guarantee of fitness for use