Wind Chill Display

Am I missing a way to display Wind Chill? I do see it in Wunderstation on my Ipad but would be nice to see on the phone.

Thanks
Phillip

Wind Chill is calculated for temperatures at or below 50°F and wind speeds at or above 3mph.

When it is calculated it will be displayed.

where is it displayed on the app?

It will replace the Dew Point display

ok. Thank you. I’ll watch for it when it cools back off.

i’m not sure, but i think the dew point will stay. but the wind chill will display in the same panel. It dess occupy the same space as heat index, but that isn’t a problem as they are never calculated and displayed at the same time.

sunny

October 27

i’m not sure, but i think the dew point will stay. but in the wind chill will display in the same panel. It dous occupy the same space as heat index, but that isn’t a problem as they are never calculated and displayed at the same time.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

hankster

Field Testers

October 27

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

sunny

October 27

i’m not sure, but i think the dew point will stay. but in the wind chill will display in the same panel. It dous occupy the same space as heat index, but that isn’t a problem as they are never calculated and displayed at the same time.

In Reply To

hankster

Field Testers

October 27

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

so it does! (sorry, my mistake)

It’s 24F with ave winds of 6-8 but the display shows Dew Point and Humidity, not Wind Chill on my IOS app

That’s the way mine was last week. It was well below 32 with 40 mph wind. I never saw Wind Chill.

Mine is definitely NOT displaying Wind Chill unless I’m missing something. Any help would be great

Read here.

Read Here - IOS

“It’s 24F with ave winds of 6-8 but the display shows Dew Point and Humidity, not Wind Chill on my IOS app

With winter coming here in the mtns windchill on the main page would be a lot more helpful than dew point or humidity! Thanks

2 Likes

Hi all.New to the Forum. I agree.Up here in Canada wind chill would be great to observe quickly on the app this time of year. I know it’s still visible on the list but be nice on the main page. Same with the Heat index (Humidex). Hope it can be addressed…Much appreciated Cheers:

@coyyote Go to the above link to read the explanation.

I did and thanks. That explains it. Doesnt change my desire to have wind chill on the card but now I know why not.

2 Likes