WeeWX is a free, open source, software program, written in Python, which interacts with your weather station to produce graphs, reports, and HTML pages. It can optionally publish to weather sites or web servers. It uses modern software concepts, making it simple, robust, and easy to extend. It includes extensive documentation.
WeeWX runs under most versions of Linux, as well as macOS, *BSD, and Solaris. Many users are running on the Raspberry Pi. The images on this page and throughout this web site are from sample stations running WeeWX.
Thousands of stations throughout the world run WeeWX, many of whom have opted-in to be shown on our station map.
- Support for many popular weather stations;
- Uploads to popular weather sites including WeatherUnderground, PWSweather.com, CWOP,WOW, and AWEKAS and others;
- Uploads to your website using FTP or rsync;
- Extensive celestial almanac ;
- Ability to create or modify skins (the look and feel of your weather site);
- Support for localization ;
- Simple, but extensible templating system;
- Native support for US or Metric unit systems;
- Support for sqlite or MySQL databases;
- Calibration corrections;
- Filtering of anomalous values;
- An easy to understand, simple, extensible micro-kernel architecture;
- Ability to extend weeWX with new services and reports.
Last, but definitely not least,
- A fun, supportive Users’ Group!