Web browser Device Management issue

Three stations here (#1648, #3231 & #4208).

Can Manage Devices just fine on iPhoneX (iOS v11.4.1) WF App v2.32 (176) and on iPad Mini2 (iOS v10.3.3) WFApp v2.20 (161).

When attempting to Manage Devices on MacBookPro (OSX High Sierra v10.13.2) with Safari v11.0.2 no matter which Station I select, the device list only shows the devices on Station 1648 (Air 5065 & Sky 12117).

Unable to find a way to see the devices on the other two stations with MacBookPro/Safari.

EDIT: Also . . . same exact problem found on the MacBookPro with Firefox Quantum v62.0 browser.

Maybe @dsj or @corrineb can comment on this?

3 Likes

confirmed on my ol macpro 2006 (Safari and FF)

I have 2 hubs and when navigating to the 8xx in my case, when selecting devices it shows the ones from the other hub (guess the select uses a wrong variable , or none and takes the primary station ??)

And when you select one of the devices (wrong ones, all details stay empty … which is most probably correct as the device is not the one that should be there in the first place)

3 Likes

Thanks for replicating the issue Eric. I forgot to add that my MacbookPro is an i7 early 2011 machine. Also, I did not try the additional step that you tried of looking for device details.

Dan.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! I am taking a look at this now. I’ll keep you posted.

2 Likes

@dan.gealt @eric I just pushed an update to the website that should fix this. If you still have any issues let me know. Thanks!

3 Likes

Seems ok again, I can navigate to each hub and get the details of all the devices depending from there …

Thanks Corinne

3 Likes

Thanks Corinne. I am not in a place where I can test the fix, but will do so as soon as possible.

Dan.

1 Like

Go to your happy place, go to your happy place.

4 Likes

Oh, we’re happy alright. The Macbook is in northern NY and I am in Pennsylvania. But your advice is still quite good!

1 Like