Weatherflow Tempest Giving Inaccurate Pressure Readings

I purchased a new Weatherflow Tempest and placed it in service on September 3rd. It was working fine for a few days, and then the pressure sensor began giving very inaccurate readings. This started on September 10th. The readings were as follows:

30.185 inHg on 09/10 @ 12:00 pm
21.285 inHg on 09/10 @ 12:30 pm

It has been stuck at 21.285 InHg since September 10th @ 12:30 pm. Any suggestions? Or do I need to get a new unit?

Update: September 12
At 2:30 pm, I powered the Weatherflow off and back on. Unit reported 29.927 inHg pressure. Pressure reported 29.868 @ 6:30 pm. At 7:00 pm, pressure went back down to 21.285 inHg and had stayed there ever since.

Go to the top of this page and click on Support>Open a Ticket. Explain the problem to support, there is clearly a problem with your pressure sensor.

Did also reboot your Tempest and it did indeed went back up and down. As said beefore open a support ticket. Not much we can do here as it seems to be a hardware problem

Customer support will solve it.

I also got mine on September 3rd and my pressure was never correct. They are sending me a replacement unit after opening a support ticket and did the reboot.