Unofficial 'Smart Weather Station' Map

I received my WeatherFlow Smart Weather Station last night, and found my station on your map this morning, very cool. I looked around at other weather stations and noticed that some of the stations show their reading in celcius and others in fahrenheit. Is it possible to be able to show all one or the other. I’m a lazy american, and doing the conversion is to hard:tired_face:.

Thank you for your time, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hi there. These weather tools are great, aren’t they…

My settings are in Celsius and I can changed them to F if I want. I noticed when looking at other sites though it’s depending on their settings and we can’t change them. Would be great if we could.

For Celsius, just remember that 0 is freezing. Below that and you know it’s not beach weather here. :slight_smile:

… via iPad …

1 Like

The Map links to the public WeatherFlow page and I do not have any control of the display or layout.

1 Like

14 June
1217 stations
728 Sky
34 Sky units went online

1 Like

most of the U.S. is yellow and some part of the world except Europe still blue.

1 Like

That is correct. What is your point?

my point is the shipping for Europe, like sky shipments still not arrived yet to the users.

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with the Map. There are several other topics that deal with shipping.

3 Likes

15 June
1240 stations
765 Sky
37 Sky units went online

3 Likes

think we have one on a boat :grin:

7 Likes

it’s not on a boat but he want to share the weather data without showing his exact location, there is other how do this too.

2 Likes

exactly same as me, mine is 1km away off road :slight_smile:

1 Like

16 June
1256 stations
791 Sky
26 Sky units went online

3 Likes

1 km from the actual location makes sense. You obfuscate your precise location whilst also still providing a geographic reference for the weather data.

Setting the location to the middle of the Kara Sea, however, is pointless. Where on earth is the actual data coming from? Without a geographic reference, the weather data means nothing.

3 Likes

17 June
1264 stations
812 Sky
21 Sky units went online

3 Likes

About 2/3rds of the current public stations have a Sky attached.

I know many are still waiting but we have seen about 700 Sky units go online.

3 Likes

19 June
1275 stations
853 Sky
41 Sky units went online

3 Likes

WeatherFlow just hit 900 Sky units publicly online.

5 Likes

21 June
1291 stations
900 Sky
47 Sky units went online

3 Likes

22 June
1300 stations
910 Sky
10 Sky units went online

3 Likes