Weather34 WF API version Discontinued

I’m “the guy” who set up the above weather template. I’m a dentist, not an IT guy, so it took me longer than it probably should’ve.
I bought a TP-link router off of Amazon and flashed Meteobridge onto it. (easy)
Hooked it up and set it up with my WF station. (easy)
For the template I had really no idea what was needed. After reading and digesting everything I could find I got a domain name, and webhosting in place and got the template to work. (took a few hours as I knew nothing about websites, hosting)
Works great!

7 Likes

Is it only the most expensive Wordpress business plan that lets you access this “free” plugin?

the good news is this version will return in the autumn or future once the changes have been made available. until then weatheflow users can still use the meteobridge version if you own a meteobridge hub. This standalone version will return thanks to D. St John of Weatherflow for being logical and appreciating the design and work that went into it.

on a far future note the template has the design elements in place for the future product called Breathe .

So nice to post good news. I will continue to post updates about the meteobridge version if anything is related to the weatherflow products.

examples of utilising indoor data and air quality in meteobridge version

up1breathe

3 Likes

sorry no idea i dont use word press for some 10 years or more perhaps contact @pierre to clarify

Thanks for reply. I think it’s me confusing worpress.com with wordpress.org where I believe the plugin can be had for free but I have not tried yet.

1 Like

no problem but contact @pierre for anything related i have no experience but here is his page Weather Station WordPress Plugin

2 Likes

Hello @Mike_Rogers and thanks @Weather34 for the ping :wink:

Yes, you’re right, my plugin is free on the free WordPress.org CMS (I even don’t know if it’s working on WordPress.com platform :rofl:). If you have any question about that, I propose you open a new thread here or on my website, so as not to “pollute” this one too much :wink:

1 Like

Hi and thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Where do I go if I lost my password?

I think it’s stored in settings1.php so you need to look in it by a filemanager

@Weather34 I tryed last revision of your template on RPi but it seems’ there’s something missing because whn I click on airquality I get a file not found error (The requested URL /PWS/aqiinfo.php was not found on this server.)

i just checked download and run it on local server all seems fine so its a mystery for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

don’t know why… in ZIP file I download yesterday that file is missing… I redownloaded it now and here it is… mistery!!!

Does the info on footer…immagine

should be that one?
immagine
I’m missing something??

another mystery perhaps i just keep having a Momentary Lapse of Reason so here you go quick fix

index.php at the foot of page

<?php echo $info?>   Operational Since : <?php echo "May 2015" ;?>

to

<?php echo $info?>   Operational Since : <?php echo $since ;?>

have a nice evening

2 Likes

good morning i addressed the minor visual things i missed and added the new battery module as seen below .SVG battery icon is colour coded in 4 colours according to value red,orange,green …

as always https://weather34.com/homeweatherstation/

batterywf

6 Likes

hi @Weather34, on your site I see quite daily updates on tour great php template. Is there some updated changelog somewhere?

Thank you

unfortunately no not much apart from minor visual css changes unless the api changes structure its always minor things that are general for all versions . if i get time imwill try and add a list on changes going forward . just me being lazy and most changes are spur of the moment ideas. most recent change was the beaufort icons now the script is some 75% smaller and less requests just for performance figures and server load friendly .

sorry for being lazy and the inconvenience…

1 Like

I dowloaded the template but got the cumulus version… (by proxy :slight_smile: i wanted the wf version api only so no weatherbridge is the download URL wrong adressed?

ron i just checked download link and it downloaded weatherflow version try this

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sxs55r74kdw1dw1/WF.zip

2 Likes