Two days old with a total sensor failure

I see your point. I was hoping that since they got back to me that it would open a conversation and I wouldn’t have to wait two or more days to establish communication with them again. I guess I went to the bottom of the pile.

1 Like

Indeed the unit is now depleted. It hit the 2.33V and it stopped working. And since you reset all (and by that deleting the data) the support team gave you a general reply. They see often people complain when the solution is often rather simple, make it so it sees direct sunlight.
Anyway, in your case even with 3 days of data there isn’t much to see since all sensors don’t give data. Some are inactive due to low voltage and most probably something is wrong hardware wise.

Just send a new comment on the ticket (so it is added to the existing one) that it never charged even in sun and that all sensors showed failed even after reboot hub and Tempest.

I know the reply time is long and they are the first not happy with it. New people are coming in and slowly take their posts but as you can imagine, not yet fully confident and often ask internally details. Your station will be replaced if confirmed bad. Rest assured

3 Likes

Thanks for the comments. I sent them another detailed reply last night outlining all the actions that were completed. Hopefully they will respond soon.

Ok, new unit is on its way.

4 Likes