Tried connecting my weatherflow to WUnderground - just shows up as offline

I opened a ticket a few days ago. Hopefully they can resolve it. Thanks.

I take it that nobody has ever figured this out. I have an older Acurite set up on WU (IHALIF1) and wanted to set up my Tempest, as well. It is fully configured as IHALIF46, but just shows up as “offline”. Very frustrating!

Just had a peek and it shows with data for me and online … :thinking:

I guess all I needed to do was complain. Yes, it’s working now. Thanks.

1 Like

Mine still shows offline. I tried removing the link and starting over but it still won’t show up on Weather Underground.

Same here. Went off line today (27 Sept 21) at ~10:30 AM. WU station settings shows online, but the dashboard shows offline. Station is KORBEAVE413

Should be solved by now. Please check :slight_smile:

New setup. Mine shows offline.

I see no station ID to WU, did you do the setup ?? if so what is your station ID with WU ?

Ok but did you add these credentials in the settings of the tempest ? Server can’t guess where to send the data. And yesterday your account didn’t show any credentials to W U.

I thought I did. Let me check again

Russell Robinson

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete immediately without reading or forwarding to others.

Looks like I didn’t. Because can’t find location to enter the credentials.

Where is that in tempest app?

Thanks

Russell Robinson

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete immediately without reading or forwarding to others.

Try to use the web interface. It is still there somewhere in the settings

Thanks for the help Eric. Got it up. Shows offline with WU. But I can see my station.

May take longer than they say to update it.

Thanks again!

There is no option past>public data> to enter WeatherUnderground integration data. Looks like it has been removed.
Someone should fix this or notify users that it has been removed so time is not wasted trying to configure!
Ralph Johansen
12/26/2021

Hello 19johansen44

This is still working for me via the webpage (not the app though). Did you try it via there ?