Time AM/PM and 24 hour

In the setting section where we set temp F or C, it would be helpful to be able to also set 24 hour clock or AM/PM clock

1 Like

I appreciate that and miss is sooo

1 Like

they think they have automated it, so it is always correct for every user. :wink:

:rofl:
No they don’t.
I live in Austria :austria: only get am/pm

perhaps I should have written

they think they have automated it correctly

1 Like

Is that the web interface? I ask because it is always correct in the apps on Android and iOS but never the web for me.

if you want it to work on the web you will have the tinker with your language settings in windows. instead of US-english I had to choose UK english, which kind of worked for what I wanted.

:+1:t2: for 24 Hour mode.

1 Like

Yes, I would like to see here at the settings (Tempest Settings) of Tempest that I can set time always and everywhere in 24-hour format.

1 Like

…And

Does it currently follow the local system’s time/I8N preferences? If not, that may be the better request, so that nothing needs to be set at all…

actually it tries to follow the webbrowser language settings, which isn’t the same as the preferred time setting. So it would be good if this was implemented. There are settings for temperature, pressure, windspeed, rain, but not for the time. Seems easy to add.

channel-poster_hd

12/24 time would be a nice option to have; I just added that to the next release of “Weather Station Data” for ROKU.

I don’t think this is a hard thing to accommodate.
From a combination of calls I already calculate 24hr time and CONVERT it to 12 hour time. I’ll add a toggle to let the user choose :slight_smile:

GOOD IDEA