Tempest Shipping Update & More

I should have, but given bad siting of my Sky (for UV especially), figured it better to start from scratch. No issue though - I’ll enjoy watching the calibration take place over the next few months … as winter approaches (gulp).

1 Like

I’d like to upgrade my Air/Sky to Tempest. I’m living in the Netherlands, any idea when shipping to NL will be available?

just wondering what is your main reason that you would want to upgrade?

Like to have an “ all in one” solution here. Also like to benefit from some improvements made to the system

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: First Gen. (Smart Weather Station) ‘upgrade’ to Tempest

Oh I please beg them to stop using USPS for delivery. They’re awful. My parcel shows went from Florida to NC then back and then to be delivered today (all the postal folks are long since done). Please please please change who you use to deliver. I’m sure once it gets here I’ll be pleased but this is really frustrating

Funny you should say that, I been sent a replacement Solar Power Accessory on the 31st July… it isn’t here yet and we’re in October … can’t keep blaming Mr. COVID.

Must be regional or something. I get notification of a label printed, then picked up in FL and two days later it is here in Washington State. Has been that way since the first gen Indiegogo shipments.

I hope you all have signed up for Informed Delivery.

2 Likes

I’ve had three recent USPS deliveries from Weatherflow. One arrived quickly and on the expected delivery date. Another was delayed for a few days. The third went all over kingdom come and was weeks late. What a mess.

1 Like

But…?

I believe that all the hubs are the same but just programmed for the particular region they are destined for. Given that, why make two batches of labels when the device will be receiving EU approval?

Also, a hub without a Tempest sensor is a little useless.

Hi everyone!
Sorry if I’ve missed an important information… Do you have some news about shipping to Europe?

2 Likes

Any update on when the rest of the standalone/cellular solution will ship?

Regards,

Garry

Hello Gents, any news about shipment to Europe?

Also keen to know when shipping to UK/Europe will start :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m wondering when this will arrive too.