Tempest Shipping Progress

Bonjour, oui en effet aucune information sur le processus de commande et d’expédition pour la France ?

Merci d’avance
Mathieu

2 Likes

@jamie, We honestly don’t know - we do not have firm date because there are so many variables and moving parts with international delivery.
We’ve always been open and honest, a little overzealous with setting goals but never with bad intentions. Please keep in mind we are a small company and we are working very hard to deliver you a great product that you helped crowd-fund. We appreciate your continued patience and support.

@BUSICLIC @93ben @jamie

Our goal is to start with the EU, then UK/Ireland beginning in late September, then move on to AU/NZ. From now until bulk shipping commences, our fulfillment team will continue testing, calibrating, and configuring Tempest System radios for their destination region. Soon we will be packaging up several hundred kits for each region, boxing orders, adding shipping labels, and working with a professional shipping service to ensure safe and timely, worry-free delivery of your Tempest System. Keep in mind we are a small business, working around the clock to fulfill our amazing backers. Thank you so much for your patience and support!

@radex13 I believe you are waiting for regular retail availability. Likely late this year, we will have our products available for international customers. We do not have an expected date for availability but we can let you know once they are available. At the bottom of the product page, you can subscribe to be notified when shipping is available in your country: https://weatherflow.com/shopify-keep-me-posted/

9 Likes

Brilliant. This is what I needed. It would be sensible to get someone to post on Indiegogo this same update as tensions are high and people are feeling ignored. Thank you.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. At least that explains when us Aussies expect to recieve it. Hopefully no major weather events happen here before I recieve it as our storm season starts around October.

1 Like

Merci pour vos réponses, bon courage à tous !!
A très vite
Mathieu

Just a little puzzled as to why shipping to Ireland is scheduled to take place after the rest of the EU?
Is there some logistical reason ? I can’t see why there would or should be.

Looking forward to getting mine up & running!

Not exactly and “official” update … but, a couple of hours ago, they took the payment for the bird deterrent that I ordered, additionally, the moment I received and completed the survey … on 28th Aug.
So I guess they are working through things.

I’m in the UK.

2 Likes

Only because it’s part of a separate shipping region with the service we are using to bulk ship. There’s no rhyme or reason as to which regions will be shipped to first.

Also, to maximize efficiency, our fulfillment team needs focus on one region at a time. Mainly because we will need to configure device radios according to the destination region.

4 Likes

When are you sending the first units to your shipping partner?

3 Likes

Any general update for the UK … and for others?

1 Like

there was one two weeks ago that mentioned late September.

You must misunderstand the definition of the world “update”.

I’m more than capable of reading what has been posted in the past. It is an “update” that I’m asking @WFstaff for.

1 Like

I doubt it. So many times people ask for an update when the answer they are looking for is in the already posted update and they didn’t bother reading it. Maybe if you asked if there was an update after the one mentioning late September you would have received the response you expected rather than the perfectly valid response from @sunny.

By extrapolation, no more updates are ever needed, since there’s always the last one to look at.

How totally crass!

When there is an update it will be posted. Otherwise there is no further information at this time.

Let’s stay nice and friendly. They wrote that they were hoping to ship end September. Asking here doesn’t make it go any faster. I can understand you are impatient, but you’ll just have to wait and see. Until September no updates are needed or expected.
In case end of September has passed, and shipping didn’t start and there wasn’t an update on the shipping date, only then it makes sense for an update on shipping. Otherwise I would suggest to just wait. Sorry.

1 Like

Not when there is a time frame in it. It isn’t past the end of September so no update is needed.

@sunny, @GaryFunk & @gizmoev, I think @ozonevibe is just wondering how it’s going. Like have they started shipping to the EU (to know that they are on track)?

I’m happy to wait but I really want to get it asap so I can start recording our storm season here in Australia.

4 Likes

New update just posted: Tempest Complete System International Shipping Update

2 Likes