The off the chart excitement on getting the tempest today was quickly quelled by my incapability to get the HUB set up and working.
What I tried :
- Unplug Power from Hub and restart - Many times no help
- Hard reset HUB via the reset button - Many times no help
- Use another phone - Used three - No Help (All Android)
- Reset Router - Twice no help
- Reinstall Tempest App - No help
The hub shows a red light, when I hard reset it blinks green for a few seconds then red again, I can manually connect from my phone(s) to the HUB, and it turns blue, but the app does not know what to do with this.
On the app it always fails on the “Checking Hub Connection” step.
One thing to add - I used to have a hub before with the Air / Sky setup, which fell victim to my wife claiming its electro junk and throwing it out.
Maybe somewhere the app tries to connect to the old hub?
I am out of ideas. Any help?