Announcing the Tempest Field Tester program. The cost is $89, which includes the following:
- Early release beta pre-production devices (Tempest + HUB).
- Limited Edition WeatherFlow hoodie
- Limited Edition WeatherFlow Yeti mug
- Discount coupon to purchase one production Tempest System for $149 (includes HUB).
- 20% discount on any WeatherFlow products for one year
- Field Tester credentials & badging on WF Community Forum
This IS for you if : You’re a weather enthusiast looking to be part of the cutting edge. You’re willing to help us put our new products through the paces and to provide constructive feedback. You generally understand closed beta programs and know how to filter your public commentary accordingly. Finally, you own a smart phone or tablet running either iOS 9+ or Android 4.3+
We’re looking for up to 100 field testers in the contiguous United States. We’ll be taking applications now through November 20. Once the application period closes, you’ll receive an email with more instructions. There is no cost to apply.
What to expect : This is a closed field test of pre-production hardware and alpha-level software. Above all, expect there to be glitches. It’s also likely that the pre-production hardware you receive during the field test period will cease to function once we go into production.
This IS NOT for you if : You’re just looking for a good deal or early access. If that’s your jam, you’re better off pre-ordering on Kickstarter. Again, this field test program is limited to the US-only purely for logistical reasons (shipping, customs, etc) during the testing phase.