Tempest Calibration and Testing Update

We are excited to share that we currently have 1,500 Tempests being calibrated and tested in our fulfillment center in Florida, with another 4,500 on the way. We will continue to update you as we iron out the logistics of fulfillment. Our goal is to make the process as quick and efficient as possible while maintaining health standards to ensure the safety of our team and our customers.

As always, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

14 Likes

The Tempest box packaging looks great!

2 Likes

I can see me unveiling mine in a few months! I have been honored to be a part of this as a “Tempest Field Tester.”

1 Like

Like the clearer North indicator (I assume it is anyway), and the coloured Weatherflow logo. Little touches and improvements are just as welcome as the major ones :+1:

6 Likes

When will current users be able to upgrade? Guessing the first few rounds will go out to people who contributed to the fundraising. Would like to get on a pre order list for one of these

Also wondering when the non chosen beta testers will see their offer? Thanks

MikeyM

Hi @mikeym very soon! Don’t worry, we won’t forget about you. Thanks for your support.

Yes. I would like to know how much - for 1st generation – how much longer to wait. Details. Will i once again be one of the first non beta testers to get a Tempest. I wanna order – AKA - The Pest

Everybody on here already has one they are testing with. The later you get a true production model the more likely you are to get the better more complete product . I have one of the first Skys and there were a few improvements to the later ones. Patience is a virtue to have when it comes to this game. we are still finding minor bugs with the beta units. I can guarantee WF will do as they have promised I have had some issues with my first purchase and wflow has made everything right . I can guarantee no other company would even come close to the kind of service I have received. :+1:

3 Likes