Solar Panel Power for SKY - Now Shipping

That would be all of us with our Sky solar panel !

4 Likes

I’m glad you made this Golem meme because last night when I read that @cotedan used the word “precious”, Golem immediately popped in my head. I know I personally enjoy seeing and having the Solar Panel Accessory on my SKY.

1 Like

I’d love to pre-order one of these.

Rick Comito

We have just received a production batch of Solar Power Accessories for the SKY on April 30th. Our Florida based team is testing each one and prepping for sale. All current station owners will be emailed with a special discount code to purchase on shop.weatherflow.com in the next week or so. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Very cool!! Anxiously waiting for discount email though I’m tempted to buy it at full price because it’s already in the shop!

1 Like

Click below for 40% Off discount code. Valid for all existing WF customer until May 31, 2019. The discount code ( SOLAR40OFF ) is applied at the checkout step when buying from shop.weatherflow.com. This link should have the code embedded and take you directly to the Solar Power accessory page:

https://shop.weatherflow.com/discount/SOLAR40OFF?redirect=%2Fproducts%2Fsolar-power-accessory

4 Likes

Am I missing something? I can’t find the discount code… Clicking below just takes me to the WF shop where the solar panel is priced at USD 69.00. Has the code been applied to the price already?

What about those who already purchased 2 stations or more? Do they get 2 codes or 2 links for a combined purchase and shipping?

Discount code is applied in the CHECKOUT step.

1 Like

You can use the discount code to purchase as many as you desire.

The discount code wasn’t applied for me. Total: $76.12. Did I miss a step?

What is the discount code? This is all I see:

Enter discount code : SOLAR40OFF

1 Like

Now ya tell me! I already ordered and paid full price.

I just tried to change the quantity to “2” and hint update.
But it jumps back to 1…

@davest123 . We’ll cancel that order. Use the discount code SOLAR40OFF to order again to get the discount. :slight_smile:

Done! And thank you!

Ouch. The discount is totally wiped out by the shipping to the UK :frowning:

Tell me about it! I was ready to pull the trigger - now I need to think about it! Especially given that we’ll most likely have to pay another 20% VAT on the import and the handling fee charged by Royal Mail as they’ll pick it up from the USPS.

Yep, thats true, forgot about that on top :frowning: