Please @rderr confirm the following according SOL modules:
- They don’t have any intelligence.
- They are not able to communicate.
- The voltage measurements are done by the Sky (same circuit as used for Sky’s batteries compartment) and accordingly show the output of the SOL module not the battery voltage of the SOL included battery directly.
- The solar panel charges the SOL’s battery as soon the light is strong enough (do you know how much light is needed?).
- Charging the battery is independent from temperature (beside the physical conditions, means no active control).
Pleas tell a little on the battery performance in respect to temperature, especially at low and very low range.
Do you have any details on the physical conditions of the charging process at low temperature ?