SmartWeather Stopped Reporting Saturday Morning

The new HUB arrived. I was able to mate AIR to HUB. And it is working well.

It may be a while before I have what it takes to retrieve SKY from atop the light pole, to mate it with new HUB It is presently -30.5 C and i highly dislike ladders.

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue. My AIR suddenly stopped working yesterday.(My SKY unit is still working fine.) Batteries were still good, but I replaced anyhow to be sure. The barometer seemed to be the first sensor with issues, but shortly afterwards the unit went offline. When I open the bottom there is no light whatsoever, and I can’t get the light to come on no matter what I do (open battery compartment and close, hold button 5 seconds, etc.). It’s as if the unit has become bricked. Anyone else ever had this issue??

–Barry

Are you saying it is dead with fresh batteries?

Yes, it is dead even with new batteries. Tried both Energizer Ultimate Lithiums and Duracell Quantums to be sure.

if you’re sure it is (you looked carefully all batteries are in the correct direction in the air ?)
, then time to contact support

support via the website : http://got.wf/contact

support via mail : support@weatherflow.com

Email support@weatherflow.com and let them know you have a dead Air. A replacement will be sent if necessary.

It was indeed bricked. I contacted support and they sent a replacement right away. Still not sure what caused the issue. Replacement is working perfectly.

–Barry

1 Like