Recently I was in Germany for a few weeks. I noticed two issues with the Smartweather app:
#1 - The values on the Dashboard (first screen of App) would not consistently display. The values would be blank on the Dashboard but if I clicked on the temperature, all the values were in the graph. I don’t know if the network latency, but I was on pretty good wifi (20MB down) and good enough for VOIP calls. The Dashboard only was correct a few times over the weeks.
#2 - When I clicked to see the detail, the times were shown in my local (phone) timezone for Germany (CET+1) instead of the Central time zone the station is in. IMHO the times show in the graphs should be the time zone of where the station is, not where ever the viewer happens to be. I only noticed this when it was showing temperatures peaking in early morning.
Apple IOS 11.3 (not sure of the exact level because I just updated to IOS 11.4.1)