Shipping update June 11

Shipping update as of June 11th.

So far, 1546 Backers have been shipped all devices HUB+AIR+SKY. Here’s the break out:

Almost all SKY only 915 mHz devices have been shipped (to the early backers who already received AIR+HUB back in 2017). This includes regions = US, CA, AU, NZ, JP, IL, HK.

COMPLETE 915mHz stations up to Indiegogo order number 1284 have been shipped. This includes regions = US, CA, AU, NZ, JP, IL, HK. Another ~100 complete 915 mHz stations have been dropped off to our shipper and we are awaiting tracking numbers.

SKY only 868 mHz devices (again, for those who already received HUB+AIR back in 2017) and COMPLETE 868 mHz stations are in stages of production. We expect to deliver the batches starting this week in priority by Indiegogo order number. This includes regions = EU, Europe.

Will post any and all confirmed details as they become available.

15 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sky Installation & Photos

I get my shipment for Europe!!! Maybe I’m the first here??

2 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Weather Underground issues

What’s the timeline for the rest of the NZ orders? #2517 ordered just over 12 months ago.

If it had been made clear at the time of offering a split shipment that they would have priority for the Sky I’d have taken that option. As it was I decided to save Weatherflow the effort and expense of 2 shipments so I’m feeling a little put out at the continued delays especially after the statement that the aim was to have everything shipped in June.

1 Like

what about people who ordered a 2nd SKY/AIR/HUB- at the reduced rate — when will we get those ???