Shipping update August 11

I’m 2968 in Ireland so mine should be in that shipment too :slight_smile:

Man those planes must be FAST - made it from Hong Kong to LA in under two minutes :slight_smile:

https://imgur.com/a/nI1vlGX

2 Likes

Hong Kong is 15 hours ahead from LA and that’s approximately the flight time between HKG and LAX (13H40). The operators in the airport were fast to tag the parcels.

1 Like

Mine was in the first batch after the restart. Shipped from the factory 1 Aug. YUN is saying posting, NZPost thinks it has had an International departure (the LZ number on Yun site is an NZPost number)

Yun service to NZ is poor. For my Hub and first Sky, it took about 3 weeks. They go off grid for about two weeks then pop up in NZ, from then it is just a few days.

1 Like

Mine also appears to be in Chino awaiting dispatch on the last leg of the journey to northern CA. I’m now hopeful for early next week.

1 Like

I couldnt find the updates from clearing customs on Yuns tracking site so then I went to Aust Post and found it there, usually 1-2 days from when they receive the shipping info to me getting the item.

1 Like

Thank you. Looks like a long wait :expressionless:

1 Like

Glad you got Auspost , I got Swift N Shift -AKA Fastway- they are hit and miss- ( I did originally say something harsher).No sign of the consignment since yesterday, girl at the Newcastle depot said “fingers crossed we might see it later tonight, if not we do a depot search then start an investigation” Fingers crossed so hard they nearly fractured :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mine is now “Onboard - your parcel is ready for delivery.----Canberra”

Now hopefully I can get it tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Fastway has lost the consignment :frowning: . I now have to contact WF and get them to start an online enquiry, I hope you all have better luck

1 Like

Not so sure about getting Auspost looks like I’ll not receive mine before Monday…Ahh well thats the postal service for you

good luck with that old mate

Got my today at 8am, I in Sydney, Fastway deliver it.
Now I have to get the courage to climb up on my roof.:anguished:

2 Likes

Lucky man , - for anyone that has issues with Fastway , go to Productreview Australia, type a review out for Fastway and there is an option for a Fastway official to intervene before you post your review- I did get a reply within 2 hours- we will see how it goes, from the feedback it seems they try to sort it . lets hope :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

10 Days and just left LA

• 8/17/2018 - Friday

12:33 am Departed FedEx location

FEDEX SMARTPOST LOS ANGELES, CA

• 8/16/2018 - Thursday

4:05 am Arrived at FedEx location

FEDEX SMARTPOST LOS ANGELES, CA

• 8/07/2018 - Tuesday

8:44 am Shipment information sent to FedEx

on its way

Fedex say Thursday th 24th 30 hr drive think it will make it to Indinapolis over week end
Might get it by wensday then after smartpost 6 more days plenty time to make a Stevenson Screen from some old luvered closet doors :persevere:

1 Like

Mine got in+out of the LA FedEx in only 3 hours yesterday. Drive time 17 hours to near Seattle, it’s been 26 hours. Where is it ? I might need to name the unit ‘Waldo’ or something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine was in same batch as yours and it is still showing in Hong Kong!

Yun Track and Fed X both showing same Still in Hong Kong?

Yes hasn’t changed. Not sure of it’s lost or my stuff isn’t updating.

My experience… the updates took a while… over 2 weeks of sitting in China, then suddenly it was in the states… No worries!

2 Likes