Shipping update August 11

My tracking hasn’t updated since arriving at the sort facility in Shenzhen. Been the same for four days.

Galvaniz pipe is what I will be using, very strong and don’t have to worry about rust! Mine is showing in Hong Kong also👍 Can’t wait for it to arrive!!

In the shipping/logistics business, it is not uncommon to send labels for a package days/weeks in advance. I would assume that the entire route for the shipment was notified before it left the factory…

2 Likes

Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT----HONGKONG - CHINA

4 :2018/8/13 15:00:26 :grin:
Just a heads up for Aussie backers- Bunnings has 1.8 metre 32 mm OD gal pipe for 24 bucks, I’m going to use a star picket driver to set it into the ground-also packs of 4 ultimate lithium AA’s for about $15

2 Likes

are they sending fedex ??? looks like my 2nd order is regular mail postal service

No, but FedEx handles part of the transportation.

1 Like

GaryFunk
Field Testers

August 13

No, but FedEx handles part of the transportation.

mines in the same area as yours but you can get lithium batteries off EBay for $12 per pack of 4 if you want to wait a couple of days for postage

Thanks John, I must have missed the listing there-but hopefully the batteries will last 12 months and WF did have a solar option planned which would be the ultimate solution for SKY- as it will be going on a bigass pole and I dont have a cherry picker to get it down :smile:
Hopefully mine might get to actually sample some rain in the near future as it is really pretty dry here.

2 Likes

Hi, I hope WF does bring out the solar option it would certainly make life easier.

Yep the rains a bit of a problem I am at Wattamondara a very small village 15 k sth Cowra nsw. and this year we have only had 168mm…av annual is about 600-800in a good year but we’ve had two very much under av previously … anyway we are getting about 5mm each week just enough to keep the place in a state of green drought

Regards

1 Like

Well its left Hong Kong facility and on the way to somewhere hopefully will receive next week…YEAH!!!

1 Like

Well mines been in the processing phase for the last three days :frowning:

1 Like

seems to be the same for me – how long does it take to process ??? is it coming from china there not in the usa yet

1 Like

already in Sydney undergoing customs clearance so maybe with a bit of luck with Aust Post might get it this week😀

1 Like
  • Arrived at SYDNEY AIRPORT , Custom clearance processing.----SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

Yeehar , yep same here :beers:

1 Like

Closer and closer-
Custom clearance completed----SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA
2018/8/15 10:00:11

1 Like

woohoo same here might get it early next week:grin:

2 Likes

Is any body else who’s station was shipped in this latest batch has a tracking status still saying “processing”? Mine is being shipped to NZ.

Mine hung there for a few days but then moved pretty quickly,maybe there are less flights to your country than Australia and the logistics are a bit slower?
Actually got through customs today and is in transit on Fastway couriers (I thought it would be Auspost), hope yours moves soon.

• Your parcel is currently in transit between our ‘Sydney’ and ‘Newcastle’ depots.----Sydney
    10 :2018/8/15 15:27:32
  • Your parcel has been received into the Fastway network----Sydney
    9: 2018/8/15 15:25:32
  • Your parcel was picked up.----Sydney
    8 : 2018/8/15 12:10:02
    If Fastway gets its act together, it might arrive tomorrow.
2 Likes

One of those will be mine then, I hope…

Order #2940, ordered 17th February, bound for UK.

1 Like