Shipping update August 11

Just shipped out another batch of ~400 stations. This batch should complete all pre-orders for US, CA, AU, NZ, Israel, Singapore, Taiwan, and Japan.

Approx 210 orders remain to be delivered. The vast majority of which are to Europe. Production to fulfill these orders is in final phases. We hope to ship these within the next week or so.

17 Likes

Woohoo, received my email shipping notice today!! :+1::smiley:

3 Likes

I received my notification today too! Soon it will be time to get my son to schlep up onto the roof to install my Sky. I am a ā€œlast day to orderā€ bandwagon jumper so that must be good news for everyone on the list before me.

I recieved my e-mail notification also have to put my pole up tommorow :drooling_face:

1 Like

Everybody who has checked their shipping tracking status more than once already today, raise your hand !!!

4 Likes

Hi I have received my email notification today, have already built my Stevenson screen. Looking forward to receiving it.
Thanks WF team

2 Likes

Just got my notification this morning as well- looks like I am off to Bunnings to get the batteries and a pole :slight_smile:
Thanks WF , you will soon see a little station icon pop up in Port Stephens NSW ā€¦

2 Likes

Does twenty times qualifyšŸ˜

2 Likes

ā€¦in more than one YUN package tracking site!!! :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

So do you think that my weather station is sitting in Chino Ca right now or is this where it is being shipped to ?

Yun Tracking Web site
2018/8/11 21:19:31 Departed Facility in SHENZHEN----SHENZHEN

Fed EX Website
Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel.

Scheduled delivery:

Pending

LABEL CREATED

Shipment information sent to FedEx

[GET STATUS UPDATES](https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=
Want to know when your package will arrive?
See your estimated delivery time with FedEx Delivery Manager. Sign up or Log in

FROM

CHINO, CA US

TO

VINCENNES, IN US

It looks like itā€™s in transit to Chino. You can check once you have the FedEx tracking number.

YUN hands off shipments from a few different USA gateways to a courier, who drops the package off at a FedEx center. FedEx will then move it to your local area, and hand it off to the US Postal Service for final delivery.

Iā€™m expecting the above package on Thursday, although it could get here on Wednesday if the shipping stars align and FedEx decides to do the delivery. Their truck drives right past my house going to the post office, and on occasion they will drop a package off at my doorstep instead of at the post office.

Hereā€™s my FedEx tracking for the above shipment, which will probably arrive at their origin facility in NJ tomorrow or Tuesday:

21%20PM

2 Likes

Mine is showing Chino Ca. also.

For reference

IMG_20180812_190010

2 Likes

If the guy drives by and doesā€™nt drop it off you can go to post office and pick it up saves another day I have did that before

I just saw what gary posted and mine has not even made Hong Kong yet it still showing step 3 but fed ex has a label for it in thier system :thinking:

2 Likes

Mine still on step 3 as well, Does anyone know if Auspost delivers these in Australia?

Gary, see it more clearly now! I think we all are just excited. Thanks!

Of course. This is a fantastic weather station. Iā€™m excited to continue developing software and hardware options.

4 Likes

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Wo Ho made it to Hong Kong today :grin: Got my pipe vise out yesterday evening got some galavinized well pipe 1" I post it over in other thread when complete