RFE: customize arrangement in grid display

As mentioned in another RFE thread I just posted, I’m a new Tempest owner (went online about a week ago). I think it would be nice if we had the option of arranging the order of data in the grid display. I have set up a web page that has my 3 webcams, with the weather data beneath. Generally the data people care most about who visit my page are temp and wind, then possibly UV and rain. I’d like to keep them from having to scroll too much, so I’d like to be able to have those displayed first.

Also, it might be nice if somewhere on the page it were made more obvious that if you click on one of the readings you get a nice chart history. I only stumbled on that by accident. I would’ve expected information like that to be in History, and I was a little bummed that history only gave a summary … until I found the ability to click on a reading to get the chart.

FWIW, here’s my page with the weather data underneath:

(yes, right now it defaults to the non-grid page because it keeps the “more important” information up top, but if the grid had that data higher up, I’d likely switch to grid)

Note that the cameras are 4K cameras, so if you open them in youtube and/or go full-screen you’ll see a lot more detail.

On the grid/card display just tap-and-hold a card and you can move it. You might find this post useful: Detailed App instructions

Wow, thanks for the info! I had no idea you could do that in the app, and definitely didn’t know that changing it in the app would also change it on the web page.

Works like a charm! Thanks!!

1 Like