Production update July 11

Thanks for the latest information!!

Hi @edtimm Lots of comparison data presented if you poke around. Hereā€™s an example: SKY vs $1200 RM Young

2 Likes

I dunno, one requires wires but also works right out of the box day-one with no ā€˜calibrationā€™ required. There are plusses and minuses of each. Iā€™ll be happy when WF gets to that stability (long-time Davis VP2 user here - gotta love it-just-plain-works).

(edit - and thanks for the status update!)

Ha! Join the club. Murphyā€™s Law !

August 3 Update
Just sent tracking numbers via email for the 341 complete stations shipped to 273 backers. These included backers in United States, Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, and Taiwan as previously noted on July 31. For these countries, this represents Indiegogo order numbers up through approximately #2270 (corrected).

Factory production is humming along, more batches on the way.

3 Likes

sigh - #2404 but no email for me here in the US yet. Cā€™mon email. You can do it !

My Indiegogo number is 2,378! But no e-mail yet.

I keep getting a ton of emails, just not the one I am looking for! I got a warning from my iPad saying stop checking your emailšŸ˜†

I have backer # 2105 and live in Norway. When will mine be sent? :slight_smile:

actually, if you see this update

The factory is set to the 915MHz version. We in Europe (Iā€™m from Germany) are waiting for the 868 MHz productionā€¦
Nevertheless, WFstaff announced they plan to finish the production for all bakers within august. Hence, we have to have a little more paitions, which, I can feel with you, gets harder and harder as more and more nice storries are told here in the forum. :wink:

2 Likes

And backers. But we especially love a good baker.

5 Likes

Thanks Gary. A could community lives from attentive participants. :wink:

3 Likes

Well, itā€™s nice to have a little fun and not take everything so serious. What city in Germany are you from?

3 Likes

I totally agree. :+1:

In this scence to your question
I am mastering the multi locality :wink: but my cluster areas are Trier and Hamburg / LĆ¼neburg actually.

1 Like

I am a jelly doughnut???

3 Likes

Hm, jelly donuts could dampen vibration of the pole mount, no?

2 Likes

Now I am thinking of donuts :doughnut: & :milk_glass:but a :beer: might be good also with that :doughnut:!

1 Like

Funny thing is I read it and didnā€™t noticed itšŸ˜

I canā€™t wait to get my station! Weā€™re desperating here in Europe (Portugal by the way, not so sure that many of us ordered).

But oh well, patience is a virtue :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, the closer it gets the more the more anxious we get!! Waited this long, whatā€™s a few more weeks!