Production update July 11

Woho, that’s mine, right there on the table :wink:

Regards

3 Likes

Now that’s an update! :smiley:

Great news. Just take your time, don’t rush the process – especially the testing. We’ve come this far, I’d hate to receive a glitchy unit at this point. With my Charlie Brown luck, I’d be the one to say, “I got a rock.”

6 Likes

Good to hear, thanks for the update, Im gonna guess late August for resumption of shipping then.

Acorrding to the post 2 days ago they are planning on starting shipping back up first week in august they should be done by end of august just as long as politics do not get in way of shipping

@WFmarketing
You said:

My IGG order number ist 1418, have I missed my delivery? :thinking: :scream:
On the map I see that most deliverys to europe are done, bus no swiss buyer has a sky unit so far.

@olistraehl Don’t worry, we have your order and it will likely ship in our next batch.

2 Likes

I see light at the end of the tunnel! I have two weeks of vacation coming up. Hoping I can install my unit when I get back!

I’m from Europe but not received yet. I ordered in April 2018 and not complaining :slight_smile:
I wonder how much time it takes to deliver to Europe (transit+customs, etc.)

I am guessing that this would be just like ordering something that ships from China on e-bay which is normaly 10 day minumn and 3 weeks max It is not really a factor that can be controled espically in todays wrold with all the tariffs hassles ? I am sure you will recieve a tracking # when it does ship :grin:

Had one knee replaced end of March, now getting the other one done August 14th, guess my wife will install mine.She will probably install it upside down🙃!!

1 Like

You’ll avoid false rain due to birds :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t want to sound complaining, sorry! :wink: I ordered mine in July, 2016, so I’m getting more excited to get a great product, as production is cranking up! :+1:

…knowing me, I could have easily missed a mail, package or whatever… :see_no_evil:

I knew you weren’t complaining (even if you could - 2 year of waiting). I am looking at the map with curiosity where (in EU) new stations will pop-up.
I just hope issues with wind reading (when it rains) and false rain (vibrations, birds) are resolved. Even if there is a hardware/housing redesign required. It would be nice to have a reliable alternative to Davis.
It’s nice to hear updates from production line and how our data is being processed for self-learning but I wonder what happens if I just have my station out of the world-wide-web connection. Will 10 mph be read as 10 mph and 1 inch of rain as 1 inch of rain? With Davis that is not a question or concern.

2 Likes

:joy: that will be the truth! I will post a photo when it is installed! Like I said you will probably have to rotate the photo!! :upside_down_face:

No need to rotate the picture. We’ll just assume that you’re south of the equator, where everything is upside-down to begin with… :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy: there you go, (you have to have at least 20 characters before you post so I added this!)

1 Like

Those of us in the Left Behind community who are still waiting and waiting for our pre-paid units can only wonder about your question.
But, I think that questions about the accuracy and precision of the Sky units will become paramount after WF (hopefully) fulfills its orders.
If I ever get the damn thing, I will be operating it next to another station that I built and which gives data that is reasonably consistent with other weather stations in my area.
There are other users doing the same thing and eventually a picture of how good the data is will be addressed.
It would be interesting if WF would share some results about their determinations of Sky measurement accuracy.

I’m sure all necessary measurements were done and I have no doubt into this. I only worry about the hardware design if that has its limits (e.g. wind sensor getting wet). My colleagues say: don’t fix hardware problems with software :slight_smile:
Once I get it, I’ll put it next to my other 3 stations and 3 lightning detectors. If it works reliably, it will go to a remote location, where other 3 don’t fit.

1 Like

I already have two stations that are pretty close in comparison where my WF will be mounted between the two. Comparison awaits! Will be excited when I do receive my e-mail confirmation! Member of the Left Behind Community also. Good Luck WF👍

Update July 31
Production continues at full steam. Roughly 350 complete 915mhz Smart Weather Stations are being pulled and prepped for shipping now. This includes orders to the United States, Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, and Taiwan. Packages shipped in priority by Indiegogo order number. Will report back when we know the order numbers included in this batch.

12 Likes