Precipitation amount Forecast

Need to have a forecast for precipitation amount in the app. Most weather apps have it. Many of us are in snow country and need to know when we are getting significant accumulations.
Thanks.

Yes, it’s the only reason why I still use another app for forecast. So I can see how much rain / snow is coming. Weather Underground has a nice way to display the precipitations quantity in it’s forecast for example.

Yes! This would be nice to have

1 Like

This would be useful for me as well. My smart (debatable) irrigation controller needs two bits of info to decide whether it should delay watering; the forecasted chance of precipitation and the forecasted amount. They both need to exceed set thresholds before the watering is delayed. Having easy access to both bits of info in a single app would allow me to get rid of the others and still know when I might need to proactively override what the controller thinks. Sometimes we humans are still smarter than so-called smart devices.

+1 here, would be great to have, this is the only reason I still use other apps.

Any update on if/when this will be implemented? Any plans?

Thanks

I haven’t heard anything on it, but it would help if you click the vote link at the top of the page if you have any votes left.

1 Like