No station info showing on 'card view' - app or web

Another interesting observation is that if I go to the Map and select my station the slide in window does have the current conditions.

https://tempestwx.com/map/28149/40.3202/-83.342/11

2 Likes

Nice find. That will be easier than seperate url’s until support fix the underlying issue.

Support can select which panels are shown or not. Somehow almost all of yours got deselected. Support will fix it for you.

@sunny, thanks for the help. I will wait for them to fix it and use the urls until then.

The detail cards are missing for my device in the Android (Moto G5), iOS (iPad mini 4) and the webpage. Only the battery and forecast cards are showing up. Thanks in advance for any help.

I assume you are referring to the app when clicking on the icon.
When I do click on the icon, it takes me to just the voltage and weather forecast.
When I click on the voltage, it does take me to the graph that I was referring to earlier, but no other information is displayed.

it seems you have the same problem other people have. All the panels are gone. Support has the ability to turn specific panels on/off. Contact them (top of this page) and ask them to turn all the panels back on.

Indeed 2 cases … I pinged technical support but not sure someone is on guard today except major problems.

OK, I will messages them and let them know about the panels. Thanks for your help.

Will uninstalling and reinstall of app help?

Go to your station using a web browser. If the cards show up, then an app reinstall might work. If the web shows the same thing then reinstalling the app won’t.

No joy, missing from web browser too. Thanks

This temporary solution from @93ben might help you to see your graphs. Substitute your ‘Station ID’ and ‘Device ID’ into the address. You can find those numbers on your status page. To find your status you can use either the App or the Web page if you are logged in. From the web page - Settings - Stations - ‘select station’ - Status - look for ‘Station ID’ and ‘Device ID’

And if you tell us your station ID or link as descrobed here we will be able to see your situation.

cheers Ian :slight_smile:

That does work for a temporary solution. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

@B.S, @arklazak and @fritz614 We are working on getting your card view fixed. I’ll let you know when things are resolved.

2 Likes

Thank you to the community for the help and thank you to the support staff, @corrineb, for the speedy response.

Excellent support, much appreciated.

2 Likes

@B.S, @arklazak, @fritz614: your card view should be restored now. And we’re working to correct the underlying issue. Thanks for reporting this issue and thanks for your patience as we work through a fix.

3 Likes

It is working for me on the web and both devices. Thanks you for the quick fix!

2 Likes

Working for me in both app and web. Thanks for your help.

3 Likes

Than you for the quick response and resolution for my case!!

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. Ticket submitted