Mac OS Menu Bar Widget

It is nice having the indoor & outdoor data for my Netatmo always displayed in the Menu Bar in Mac OS on the iMac desktop. Would be nice if a similar widget was available for the Tempest.

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum! I moved your request to the Feature Request section where you can vote on it. And, yes, you should vote for your own feature request if you have any votes left. Just use the “Vote” button at the top of the topic.

David

1 Like

I use UnderTheWX App for Mac that pull the data from WU. It has been down for the last few days, seems to me WU changed something on the API (again)… but usually the dev. fix it quickly.

2 Likes

Thanks. New station established in WU. Looking forward to WU seeing it & testing the Mac app. Thanks!

I’m using the MacOS “Forecast Bar” app. It allows you to select local weather stations.

Hi @jfischetti - how do you select local stations in Forecast Bar app? I see only Weather Company and Dark Sky as a weather sources.

Could be possible to select a Weatherunderground station for example?

I used to be able to click the little circle with waves coming off it to select my PWS. But now my station isn’t there anymore - just realizing that…i need to look into my station to why it’s not showing up on the map anymore.

It used to work, unless they removed something…

PastedGraphic-1.png

J O H N F I S C H E T T I

The App was updated to support the WU API key and it’s working now. Just in case you want to try it.