Lost orders - Backer #133 from August 2017

Just asked for a refund, since they obviously lost my order

Please explain how is it obvious?

Backer #133, and you are shipping #8,000. And the email in May that said that mine was “shipping soon”. Unless 6 weeks is “soon”, then I stand corrected

What country are you in? Did you select to ship the complete unit? What is your backerkit number?

#133, USA, and complete

What is your Indiegogo number?

Proud to be the 133rd :sunglasses: on @BackerKit for WeatherFlow Smart Weather Sta… Thanks @weatherflow

https://weatherflow.backerkit.com/community_shares/15948

What is your Indiegogo number?

why not reach out to WF instead of ask for a refund on the cusp of getting your unit?

1 Like

Define “cusp”

I have been on the “cusp” for more than 6 weeks now

Patience is over

Tony

cusp depends on the subject but if your on the point of no return of your open youth mind and fell into adulthood thinking :slight_smile: then I understand the frustration but Im sure its just an oversight and getting in touch direct would probably resolve if you have not already… hoping for a good outcome … and not trying to get under your skin like a rash “patience is a virtue”…

I don’t know why you ask him about his country and indiegogo number???
this problem(refund, lost shipment) can’t be resolved by the members on this community, just the WF team can help him.

@tony_minyon All I can say is to wait to get a respond from WeatherFlow team to help you about that.

Stupid question - Can this order be transferred to someone else? Since I am still waiting for an order placed in August of 2016, I’d like to buy this unit as an extra and place it in a remote location (read: “the ultimate QTH”) with somewhat interesting weather that my family owns…

2 Likes

Hi @tony_minyon We have your order, it is not lost. Your Indiegogo order number is 2628 placed in August 2017. We have also emailed you with instructions should you desire a refund.

2 Likes

We can probably accommodate an order transfer if you want to “buy the rights” from another pre-order backer who has not been shipped yet. We would simply change the shipping address once you come to a financial agreement between yourselves. Just trying to make everyone happy.

2 Likes

This is why I asked for your Indiegogo number.

With the 125 US-bound Complete 915 mHz stations just sent on 14 June, we are up to Indiegogo order # 1700 — again, for the US, for complete 915 mHz stations (this does not apply to other variations).

Keith has been very diligent in keeping us informed about shipping. I’ve been paying attention and tracking the number shipped as well as the number of public devices online.

2 Likes