Just to say Hi and Kudos to the team

HI
Just to say hi
and to say great work, and keep up the good work weatherflow team!
You are onto a winner I reckon (no moving parts and local as well as cloud storage) and it looks like you are getting their too! (i.e it looks like you are through the worst of the beta testing hurdles)
Its not easy to please everyone, I know . but you just got to keep pushing ahead and keep your chin up (re some of the comments on the indiegogo site)
Brian Hamiton
www.weather-display.com

7 Likes

I concur with your thoughts. It’s a great product and I really looking forward to the Breathe. I have big plans for it at my house. I hope I can afford seven units.

Gary

2 Likes

the breathe will be the way to get indoor temp/hum (and other data)
I presume it will be data added to the udp data (i.e it will connect to the hub)
I see it will record CO2
weather display already supports the purple air sensor (i.e graphing of that data), so I will be able to use that same backend to graph the CO2 and VOC :slight_smile:
Ps,having had just about every weather station hardware here on the market (including some high end stations like the Vaisala) over the last 18 years, I know a bit about what makes good a good weather station hardware etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

And you know how to write good software. I’m a wee bit of a fan of your graphic interface.

Gary

1 Like

cheers Gary
its a bit old school
but real weather nerds like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Old school it may be but it’s versatile and certainly rich in supported hardware types hope one day you redesign the user interface it is somewhat way behind it’s ergonomics and not so eye friendly to the less experienced.

1 Like

you can customise the main screen
(i,e move things around, resize things, add custom tags,even move things off screen, add custom images (e.g sat image)
so if you do not like it, then customise it to your liking

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: Agree to disagree

Thanks, Brian. From our side, working with you is a pleasure as well! Same goes for all of our third-party developers around the world so far (New Zealand, Turkey, France, USA). You are an amazing group doing some cool stuff with weather data!

2 Likes

Thanks, WeatherFlow team for creating a revolutionary weather station product. I know from past experience how difficult it is to bring new technology to market. Budget, timeline, staffing and technical hurdles can easily exceed 2X the usual evolutionary product development plan. I applaud your efforts in making it happen. If it was easy, everyone would do it!

2 Likes