iOS App Crash - Humidity Bar Histogram

I use and enjoy my Air and Sky (just arrived).

I can repeatedly crash/close the WeatherFlow app when trying to diplay the Humidity “bar histogram” graph.

app v2.0 (145) iOS 11.4 ipad mini 4. Open the SmartWeather app, choose Temp. On bottom right, select Relative Humidity. Line graph with dots appears for last three hours.

On lower left, hit minus (zoom out) and get last nine hours. Zoom out again, and get last three days as line graph.

Zoom out one more time - CRASH/App Closes. This is repeatable. I have to restart the app to display any weather information.

On other measurements (e.g. Temperature) the final zoom would change from a line graph to a bar histogram graph of daily min/max and mean values.

Humidity Bar Histogram display always crashes the SmartWeather app on my iPad.

Suggestions?

Replicated the problem myself just now. Suggest you e-mail support@weatherflow.com. I will do some more testing to see if I can help.

1 Like

We can also tag @corrineb because we all know she is the boss. :wink: and @dsj

2 Likes

Thanks @y7mpsudsv8. We have been able to replicate the issue and are currently investigating a solution.

4 Likes

The issue has been resolved in our development build. We have pushed the app to Apple for review. This process usually takes a couple days after approval by Apple the build will go live and be available for download. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

5 Likes

Yup same problem of crashing. Looking forward to the update.